International Youth Day 2020 Webinar
International Youth Day 2020: Youth Champions & Icons share Motivational Stories of Transformation
Hear youth & world leaders share their stories of overcoming obstacles and inspire the youth of India and the world to follow their hearts, find their passions and, driven by compassion, fulfil their dreams and aspirations!
Brought to you by Global Interfaith WASH Alliance & UNFPA India
Featuring Music & Inspiration by PADMASHRI Kailash Kher – Spiritual Speaker, Singer, Lyricist and Music Composer
Special Blessings by HH Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji , President, Parmarth Niketan; Founder, GIWA and Pujya Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswatiji, Secy General, GIWA; President of Divine Shakti Foundation.
Special addresses by Ms Argentina Matavel Piccin, Representative, UNFPA India, and Dr Yasmin Haque, Representative UNICEF India Head and Acting United Nations India Resident Coordinator.
Inspiring addresses by:
- Amish Tripathi – Best selling Author, Director Nehru Centre, London
- Poonam Mahajan – MP Mumbai North Central, National President, BJYM
- Rouble Nagi – Social Leader & Artist
- Miki Agrawal – Eminent Social Entrepreneur
- Licypriya Kangujam – 8-year old climate & environmental change-maker
- Rahul Kumar – Managing Trustee, Sanskriti Ganga Trust
- Sanjay Rai – National Convenor, National YOUTH Project
- Malika Bajaj – Digital Media Entrepreneur; Child Rights Advocate; Founder, Little Yellow Beetle
- Pratistha Deveshwar – Disability, Inclusion & Accessibility Rights Leader; First wheelchair-using Indian to study at the University of Oxford
- Rohan MacLaren – Australian Model & TV personality turned Humanitarian
- Ganga Nandini – Director of Project Implementation & Communication, GIWA
- Shreya Lakhani – Sanskrit Graduate of Balliol College, University of Oxford; Communications & Events Manager, GIWA & DSF